About ANDRITZ Metris-OPP
ANDRITZ has proudly launched its innovative IoT (Internet of Things) solutions, field-proven in many reference plants, with immediate effect under the technology brand “Metris – Industrial IoT Solutions”. Metris technologies are the very latest state-of-the-art in the IIoT (Industrial Internet of Things) or Industry 4.0 sector and can be fully tailored to individual customer requirements.
ANDRITZ OPP is based on continuous developments in the three main Metris technologies – Smart Sensors, Big Data and Augmented Reality – and improves production systems by analysing a huge amount of data collected throughout the systems. OPP has helped clients worldwide save millions, with pulp mills, steel mills and chemical plants among the industries that have reaped proven benefits in weeks rather than years.
We are now searching for Metris-OPP Analysts – someone who is passionate in analytical process optimization with proven experience in automation. In this position, you will professionally act at the client’s site, being responsible for the identification of optimization opportunities of production, cost and quality. On your daily routine, you must suggest modifications of control and interlocking logic, make data analysis through the ADNRITZ OPP system, configure control logic at DCS or on the OPP DME tool, tune control loops and identify problems or limitations on the process, as well as the disturb makers on the process.
Report to the ANDRITZ APO China Regional Manager, you will have the opportunity to work in a truly international team and to expand upon our platform to solve the industrial challenges of tomorrow: providing analytical process optimization to customers, building a direct-to-client relationship through onsite activities. In addition, you will be provided with versatile trainings in process knowledge, automation, data analytics, project management etc.
Think you’ve got what it takes or are you eager for new challenge
* Identify opportunities for process improvements.
• Make data analysis through the OPP system.
• Suggest modifications on control logics and interlocking.
• Tune control loops.
• Identify problems or limitations on the process.
• Consolidate projects reports.
• Determine the main causes of process variability: problems on the project or limitation on the site; sensors/transmitters/valves failure; control loops tuning; projects disturbs.
• Develop advanced control strategies.
• Document the developed control strategies.
• Intermediate English Level.
• Knowledge in automation and control (PID Controller, control loops tuning, process types: self-regulated / integrator; process modelling: 1st order, 2nd order, dead time)
• Basic knowledge of instrumentation.
• Basic knowledge of electrics and statistics.
• Microcomputers (Windows, outlook and office package).
• Complete higher education: Electrical engineering, electronics, mechatronics, chemistry, or automation and control.
• Desirable Post-graduation in engineering area.
• Fluent oral and written English