We are currently seeking Mechanical Engineers. This position will base in Shanghai Zhangjiang office.
1. Find alternative solutions in accordance with the whole project objectives: Marketing, industrial and quality
2. Be in charge of giving a detailed definition of the connection sub-assembly
3. Ensure to provide the right quality level of technical deliverables at each project development phase
4. Design totally or in part of the ACB/MCB product’s mechanical assembly
5. Keep improving the quality of ACB/MCCB product, Assist the production unit when mass production starts
6. Understand project management, provide basic support to project manager
7. Achieve product design and verification in constrains with the applicable product standards and interpretation of marketing requirements.
8. Contribute technical solution / solve technical issue
9. Make sure robustness design through simulations and tests
10. Control parts and qualification and the mounting of prototypes.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate the following selection criteria:
1. Be expected to take a pro-active approach to identify project risk and deliver high quality products
2. Good at Creo (Pro-E), preferred if familiar with digital simulation tools: static and dynamic analysis
3. Good at Tolerance stack analysis
4. Good command of both oral and written English
5. Autonomy, ability to take initiative
6. Very organized, rigorous, and good team spirit
7. Good communication and project management skills
Preferred academic qualifications and background
- Bachelor or above degree majored in Mechanical/Electromechanical Engineering- prefer: More than 2 years Experience/Knowledge about connectors